inQ Experience Surveys now partnering with seven LeadingAge state associations
During the past two years, Symbria Analytics has partnered with LeadingAge Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, New Jersey, and Nebraska to allow these state associations to offer a valuable benefit – a Skilled Nursing Resident Power Survey from inQ Experience Surveys at no cost to the member. And now, we've created a new partnership with LeadingAge Iowa that allows Iowa providers to receive the same benefit.
The inQ Skilled Nursing Resident Power Survey:
- Is a best-practice-based, short-format survey.
- Covers all of the areas in your community that have a significant impact on resident satisfaction.
- Gives you access to a benchmarking database that tells you how you compare to similar skilled-nursing communities.
- Features innovative reporting capabilities, including a simple dashboard that clearly communicates your results to key stakeholders – and a turnkey marketing report that showcases your results for prospective referral sources.
- Provides one number – the Net Promoter Score – that tells you exactly where you stand with residents.
Best of all, members of LeadingAge Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Missouri, New Jersey, and Nebraska can receive this survey at no additional charge – as well as take advantage of a significant discount on other inQ Experience Survey products.
To learn more about these member benefits or place an order, please visit us online or call inQ Experience Surveys at (630) 981-8181.