Make a measurable difference with SeniorFITness.
Expertly designed to improve strength, balance, mobility, and cognitive health, this proven wellness program can be customized for seniors in any setting from skilled nursing to assisted living to independent living and the larger community.
Certified exercise physiologists and other wellness team members work hand-in-hand with participants’ personal physicians to set and achieve personalized functional goals, as well as address specific medical conditions such as arthritis, diabetes, and dementia.
Experienced SeniorFITness program directors provide knowledgeable, supportive guidance for all SeniorFITness programs. Exercise sessions incorporate a wide range of options including state-of-the-art fitness equipment, personal training tools, seated and standing exercises, aquatic programs, and cognitive skill-building.
Take advantage of these SeniorFITness benefits that contribute to the health of your residents and your community:
- Improve the quality of life overall.
- Support your residents before and after rehab.
- Lower the risk of falls and reduce injury-related expenses.
- Keep residents fitter, less likely to decline, and more likely to stay out of the hospital.
- Boost the appeal of your community in today’s competitive marketplace.