Symbria specializes in developing and implementing innovative, outcome-driven services for senior-living and post-acute providers. Here is the latest news and information about our company, people, and partners.
- Symbria announces new COO and Chief Human Resources Officer – Janet Viane and Debra Bragg have been named to new leadership roles with the company effective October 11, 2016.
- Symbria Study Shows Strip Packaging of Oral Meds Saves Significant Nurse Time –Using strip packaging for oral meds over bingo cards can save more than 1,200 hours of nurse time or nearly $40,000 annually.
- Artower Advisory Services joins the Symbria family of companies – Artower Advisory Services became a Symbria company on April 25, 2016. The acquisition makes Artower a wholly owned subsidiary of Symbria, Inc.
- Symbria fact sheet – Get an in-depth look at our company and the services we provide.
- Symbria Transforms video – Learn about our transformation to a 100% Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company on November 1, 2015.