The Symbria Resource Center is your one-stop shop for the latest information and publications about senior-living and post-acute care. We invite you to download or view our free resources.
White papers and research summaries
- 10 Ways to Prevent Medication Errors. Learn how making a series of relatively straightforward, low-cost changes can help reduce the number of medication errors at your skilled-nursing community.
- Choosing a Med-Pass System: Bingo Cards or Strip Packaging? Senior-living communities can save a significant amount of nurse time when they choose to use strip packaging instead of bingo cards for the oral medications nurses administer to long-term-care and post-acute-care residents.
- Comparison of New Anticoagulants with Warfarin and Low-Molecular-Weight Heparin. Find out about the new oral anticoagulants and the dosing/conversions that you need to administer these agents in place of warfarin and low-molecular-weight heparin (LMWH).
- Experience Surveys: Satisfaction Surveys on Steroids. See the seven key differences between experience and satisfaction surveys – and how experience surveys deliver the actionable data you need to improve and promote your community.
- Why Planning Efforts Fail: Understanding the Connection Between Execution and Organizational Behavior. Discover why some senior-living organizations can devote substantial resources to strategic planning initiatives only to write those plans off later – and others can spend far less and succeed.
Fact sheets and FAQs
Product/service overview sheets
- Alliance Rehab
- Alliance Rehab Home Health
- Alliance Rehab Outpatient Therapy
- Alliance Rehab Respiratory Therapy
- Senior LIFESteps
- Symbria Advisory Services Performance Improvement Services
- Symbria Advisory Services Strategic Positioning Services
- Symbria Analytics inQ Experience Surveys
- Symbria Rx Services Dispense-to-Home
- Symbria Rx Services for Assisted Living Communities
- Symbria Rx Services for Skilled Nursing Communities
- Symbria Rx Services MyTYM